Schools in San Diego Unified School District may enroll pupils who do not live in the neighborhood through the School Choice process. The Choice application period for school year 2021-22 will be from Monday, October 5 through Monday, November 16, 2020.
Choice applications to our school should be submitted for:
- Incoming TK/K sibling of currently enrolled Choice pupil
- Child of any employee at our school who is interested in having their child(ren) attend any school in our Point Loma high school cluster
- Currently enrolled students who have recently moved, or will be moving out of our neighborhood but would like to continue enrollment at our school
- Students originally enrolled via Choice as SDUSD residents, who have moved, or are planning to move outside of the SDUSD boundaries into a different school district (Poway, La Mesa/Spring Valley, Chula Vista, etc.)
- Students whose parents are interested in transitioning from a different school into ours
Choice applications are not necessary for resident students, or students already accepted to our school via Choice who currently reside in the SDUSD boundaries.
If you know of any family that may be interested in our school, please invite them to attend a virtual school tour on:
- Wednesday, November 12, 2020, at 10:00 am
The 2021-22 Enrollment Options applications may be submitted online at
https://www.sandiegounified.org/departments/neighborhood_schools_and_enrollment_options/choice_application. For personal assistance, contact or visit the Family Welcome and Enrollment Center located at our district headquarters at the Eugene Brucker Education Center, 4100 Normal Street, Annex 12, San Diego, 92103.Questions regarding the Choice process may be directed to (619) 260-2410. The center is open to the public Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.